Out2GCal - DISCONTINUED!
Designed to fill the empty whole in our productivity by the
loss/lack of support for x64 and Outlook 2010 by Google Calendar Sync
DISCONTINUED due to unworkable server restrictions.
Google's API connections are not meant for sync use. After a
lot of fighting I am throwing in the towel and know exactly why
Google hasn't really updated themselves: Server restrictions are
Source code will be left here for public use and referral, but
will not be updated by me.
- Syncs Outlook appointments to Google Calendar
- Synced data can be with your current Google data
- Selectable date range up to 90 days in the future [no full calendar per Google's limitations]
- Preserves Busy/Free state
- Full recurrence pattern support
- Categories as Calendars
- High Importance as Calendar
Under the Hood
- Written in C# under Visual Studio 2010
- .NET 4.0
- Google API 2.0
- VSTO 4.0
Created by Thisita as a way to:
- Combat boredom
- Fix a gripe
- To practice coding
- Fill a need
Liscensed under the GNU GPL v3 license.